- BORROWED BOOKS FOR LIBRARY USE
- Maximum of 2 Books per student in Circulation Section.
- BORROWED BOOKS FOR OVERNIGHT
- Books with duplicate copies at the Filipiniana and Circulation Section may be borrowed for overnight use starting from 3:00pm onwards and must be returned before 10:00 am the following day (except on Fridays and holidays) to avoid being fined.
- Books that are borrowed on Friday will be returned on Monday (the following week).
Note : Graduate Students may borrow one (1) book for 2 days only.
- BORROWED BOOKS FOR PHOTOCOPY
- Borrowed books for Photocopy outside the Library are allowed only for 30mins. Failure to returned the book in due time will be fined 1.00 per hour.
- Photocopying of thesis, dictionaries and encyclopedias are strictly prohibited except the Abstract of the said Thesis.
Books and other materials at the Reference, Periodicals, Filipiniana, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries and Thesis are STRICTLY TO BE USED WITHIN THE LIBRARY PREMISES ONLY.
- Before taking out the books or library materials, present them to the charging desk for proper charging and discharging procedures;
- Lost/ damaged books, periodicals and other reading materials should be reported immediately to library authorities to avoid accumulation of fines;
- Basis for computing charges for lost/damaged books are: current price plus mailing or handling expenses.
RETURNING OF BOOKS
- A book should be returned promptly on due date and time.
- Upon returning the book materials, students should see to it that the logbooks are properly signed by the librarian or any library staff who received the book(s).
- Faculty/students should notify the library staff whenever borrowed library material is lost.
A fine of ₱1.00 per HOUR or ₱8.00 per DAY will be charged for an overdue book.
Borrowers with overdue books will not be allowed to borrow unless all library accounts are settled.
SUSPENSION OF LIBRARY PRIVILEGES
- Lending of library card to another person.
- Taking out any library material without the permission of the Librarian.
- Tearing, writing on the pages of the book, defacing or any form of vandalism.
- Forging the signature of the librarian.
- Discourtesy, misconduct or any misdemeanor towards the Librarian and Library Staff.